Special Event Permits

Important Contacts

Municipal Hall
615 Main St
PO Box 610
Lillooet, BC  V0K 1V0
(250) 256-4289

Contact the Liquor & Cannabis Regulation Branch (LCRB) 
SEP support team

Toll Free:
Victoria Office:



A Special Event Permit (SEP) is for any individual, organization, or business that sells or serves liquor in any location that is NOT a:

  • Private residence
  • Private place
  • Licensed establishment
For information on how to apply for a Special Event Permit (involving the sale of liquor), please visit:

 Apply for a Special Event Permit

You will be requied to obtain local government approval to receive a Special Event Permit. Please contact the District of Lillooet to request approval.